Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Boyfriend of the Year











Ok ladies. I know you think you have the best man, but I have news for you. If there were an award for boyfriend of the year, Justin would be the winner. He wouldn't only win the award this year, but last year and next year (after that he will be HUSBAND of the year!!) He is so sweet to me. He just lets me be me and thinks I am perfect. He will act goofy with me anytime. We have so much fun together! I love him!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok you guys are just dang cute aren't ya! I have a blog too! I don't do the facebook stuff much. But I keep my blog pretty current. I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airen! I'm so glad you started a blog so that I can keep up with you! You and your lover are pretty dang cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you two. Isn't that my couch??? Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures Arien, they are so funny! You guys are so cute together! It's fun to read about you, since i don't see you very often! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though there isn't a ring yet I think we need to start calling him fiance of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arien, I love you...seriously! You two are just way too cute. I'm glad you have had a fun summer! :)

    ReplyDelete