







The weekend of July 10th, we went to Montana to visit Jordan and to have a little vacation. We went with Cody, Kyle, and Jordan's wife Kate. Jordan is living there for the summer while doing an internship at the golf course in Big Sky. What a beautiful place! Ok, I know Justin was salivating over the thought of getting to live there and fish and hike and see as many moose and bears as you ever would want to, but sadly, he is marrying the wrong girl for that. It was pretty, for a weekend. Living in a town with only one grocery store is not my kinda place. Plus, on a walk one morning, we looked at a house that was for sale: only about 2.5 million. Justin got to fish a lot though, and we all went for a hike that darn near killed me but I did survive. Kate and I didn't want to go fishing, so we stayed at Jordan's place and watched Harry Potter. I kinda regretted my decision to stay back when i found out they saw a bear! Bummer. I always miss the good stuff. It was a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment