skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
24th of July Parade
We also went to the 24th of July parade. It was a little sunny so Kort and Baylee had their princess umbrellas. I love the pose, Kort!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Future Mrs. Lindsay
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
July
(11)
Boyfriend of the Year
Jordon's Famous Raspberry Shakes
Swimming!
24th of July Parade
No title
No title
Harley Rides
Big Sky, Montana
Cruise in baby!!
4th of July goodness...
Last day of summer school wisdom
►
June
(4)
About Me
The Future Mrs. Lindsay
I teach 5th grade at H.B. Lee Elementary in Dayton, Idaho. Almost 2 years ago a super nice lady in my ward set me up on a blind date with her son, and long story short, I am getting married to a real handsome boy [[Justin Lindsay]] in June of 2010.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment